HELP WANTED Road Crew Member for more information go toHighway Department tab 

MRGP Public Notice

2017 Innovations Spaces Conference

Telephone Pole Lights Out ????? click here: Contact

Harvest Concert

Patrick Ross – Acoustic Concert @ Town Hall

Business Planning Flyer

ATV Decals Available at Town Hall

To apply, please visit the Town Clerk’s Office, or call, for form to be mailed to you.  Decals are free of charge and available to full time residents and property owners. Click link below to view form.

ATV Registration Form & ATV Ordinance – 2016

Results of TMD Zero-Sort Recycling Survey

DRB Member AD vacancy

Planning Commission Vacancy

VTrans Construction Update US-2 Week of October 16

St Johnsbury Route 2B Bridge Project

Discarding Syringes and Other Sharps

Test Your Tap

Town Hall seeks:  RFP Exterior MaintenanceRFP Interior Maintenance and RFQ Roofer