Grant pending projects:
- Joe’s Brook Road: Rebuild +/- 2700 feet starting where we left off in 2015 (Wilson Road) heading toward Danville Village. New base material, culverts, separation fabric and blacktop. July start. Expect delays.
- Tree removal, armored ditches and culvert upgrades on Old Stagecoach Road starting on Route 2 apron and ending near Durgan Drive (PVT).
Grant Awarded projects:
- Replacement of a 5 foot diameter culvert with concrete headwalls and guard rails on Penny Lane between the dry bridge and the next rail trail crossing. Road will be closed to through traffic for an undetermined amount of time. Start date is early July.
- Tree removal, culverts and armored ditches installed on the west end of Oneida Road. Project starts in the first sag on the west end of Oneida Road and continues east to top of hill. New road surface material also included. Start date TBD.
- Joe’s Brook Road Bridge deck rehab. This project will involve the road being closed for a maximum of 21 days. Traffic will be detoured around Morse’s Mill Road. Start Date TBD.
Other Planned Work:
- Reclaim and Pave +/- 3000 feet of Bruce Badger Memorial Highway Starting south of the wood dump road and working north.
- Ditching and culverts on a section of Oneida Road starting just west of Red Barn Brewery and continuing west.
- Other work as time allows.