Grant pending projects:
- Tree removal, armored ditches and culvert upgrades on Old Stagecoach Road starting on Route 2 apron and ending near Durgan Drive (PVT). COMPLETED
Grant Awarded projects:
- Tree removal, culverts and armored ditches installed on the west end of Oneida Road. Project starts in the first sag on the west end of Oneida Road and continues east to top of hill. New road surface material also included. Start date is August. COMPLETED
- Joe’s Brook Road Bridge deck rehab. This project will involve the road being closed for a maximum of 21 days. The detour route will be Morse’s Mill Road, Danville/Barnet and Brook Hill Road, Barnet. COMPLETED
- Joe’s Brook Road: Rebuild +/- 2700 feet starting where we left off in 2015 (Wilson Road) heading toward Danville Village. New base material, culverts, separation fabric and blacktop. Postponed until Summer of 2019 due to extra expenses incurred on the Joes Brook Road Bridge project.
Other Planned Work:.
- Various project within town limits.