- Joe’s Brook Road: Rebuild +/- 2700 feet starting where we left off in 2015 (Wilson Road) heading toward Danville Village. New base material, culverts, separation fabric and blacktop.
- Week of June 3 – tree and brush removal – done
- Week of June 17 – culvert replacement begins with no road closure – done
- Joe’s Brook Road construction to start June 25th
- Planned closure for culvert replacement is June 25th morning – done
- 2nd culvert replacement is June 26th morning, no road closure, but expect delays
- Pavement removal will begin July 15th, no closures, but expect delays
- Following the removal of asphalt, fabric and stone base will be installed, expect delays.
- Watch for future posts (home page and here)
Other Planned Work:.
- Replace culvert on Bruce Badger – date to be determined
- Reclaim and pave 2600 feet Bruce Badger from wood dump towards Danville center
- Wheelock Road – ditching and new culverts installation from McDowell to bridge
- Jamieson Road – stone line ditches and culverts from North Danville bridge up the hill
- Various project within town limits.
213total visits,3visits today